THE DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL SOCIETY
The DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL Society has come a long
way since it established its first school at Mathura Road, New Delhi
in 1949. With 139 DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL split across the globe the society has been extremely successful in meeting its objectives of providing holistic
education. That’s because the DPS Society is committed to a non profit, non proprietary pursuit of educational excellence since inception. In doing so,
the society provides an inclusive education to its students contributing to individual and national progress.
- To strengthen a culture of academic excellence
- To strengthen student’s personalities with character building, team spirit, physical development and a sense of leadership
- To instill a sense of nationalism and communal harmony
- To inculcate a sensitivity towards the concerns of the global environment
- To help the students advance technologically without compromising rich values in our cultural heritage
- To prepare students for advanced academic study
- Student development is catalyzed across the intellectual, social, emotional, physical and spiritual aesthetics
- Student achievement is inspired through the celebration of achievements within the school and community
- Student learning is encouraged through a spirit of enquiry and competition
- Student growth is promoted through empowerment in school teams career guidance and counseling
- Student progress is facilitated through a mature school - parent relationship of mutual benefit
A STRONG LINK
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL RAJNAGAR is the integral part of the DPS family
adhering to the vision and mission of DPS Society, it brings the ethos of academic excellence to Ghaziabad ushering in an era of a holistically global K-12 education at par with its
counter parts across the nation.
The DPS way of learning centres around the child. The child’s participation, experience, voice
and opinion are what matter most. DPS Rajnagar’s mission is to enable each and every student realize his or her potential and achieve their dream.